Case Study: Back in Motion Camberwell
Back in Motion Health Group are one of Australia’s leading providers in the wellness industry. With a full suite of services and over 100 locations throughout Australia, their brand is well known and highly trusted. They need a reliable signage specialist who can maintain the integrity of their brand and provide nationwide coverage in a cost effective package. Signarama Dandenong has been the nominated signage supplier for Back in Motion since January 2015.
Back in Motion’s Camberwell practice moved to new premises in September 2017. This was a well established business moving into a prominent new location. The signage needs to communicate the brand values at a high level and provide privacy for the gym and consultation rooms while complying with council guidelines.
Signarama Dandenong Solution:
A collaborative design approach was key. Being a new build, we proofed the graphics on design drawings of the building, which our design team carefully validated and updated with Back in Motion’s designer. This was essential in coordinating the development and ensuring the most accurate representation of the build and the views we needed to show. As with all Back in Motion sites, we worked closely with the marketing team from their national support office in Mulgrave.
Traditional and bespoke materials were used to create a number of products including:
– CNC routed acrylic letters on the awning fascia for extra impact.
– Perforated, laminated vinyl graphics on the external windows to allow maximum light in while providing strong branding on the windows.
– Two under awning light boxes on custom hangers.
– Opaque white vinyl, in lieu of frost behind the perforated vinyl on the external windows of the consult rooms for maximum privacy and regular frost behind the perforated vinyl on the Gym.
– Customised package of internal graphics consisting of space mounted 10mm acrylic reception sign and 10mm clear acrylic consult room signs.
– ACM signage for the exterior and a post and panel sign plus fence signs for the customer parking bays.
The graphics were printed on our HP360 latex printer, with the external letters and internal acrylic signs made on our Biesse CNC router.
Strong, on brand signage with multiple deliverables completed on time and within budget. Install was carried out over 2 days at the requested time. Signage retained the meaning and familiarity for existing clients while announcing and promoting the arrival to new clients. Adrian and Sophie, the directors of the Camberwell practice, are flat out coping with the new customers that have been attracted to the new location, only 200 metres from their old practice. Result!